giovedì 29 aprile 2010

NZ-666 Kshatriya - w.i.p part 2

With the help of iron wire I have fixed the torso parts

I have started to put some dectail parts on the head

mercoledì 28 aprile 2010

NZ-666 Kshatriya - w.i.p part 1

Here my new project, my idea is to make a diorama with this resin kit that I bought during my last Hong Kong trip and the bandai's Sinanju

the first step is to clean all pieces from the excess resin and with the help of my dremel and sand paper this is the result
Resin kit are very fragile, so some parts are broken.....

I have used a plasticasd stipes for repair it

after the cutting and modelling this the result

giovedì 22 aprile 2010

Z-Gustav base

My holidays are over, and here I am.... my Z-Gustav needs a base and I decided to buil a desert base.

the first step is to make a base with modelling clay and pieces of bark and cork

Second step, after having applied vinyl glue and water I put on sands, pebbles
turf and lichen third, painting and drybrush

fourth, washing with oil color

this is the result.....